OEM Account Manager (m/w/d) - RTI Sports
RTI Sports GmbH
The company RTI Sports GmbH is a branded goods distributor for bicycle accessories based in Koblenz. The core products include bicycle saddles and grips under the RTI brands Ergon and Terry and premium-quality products from other distribution brands, such as Brooks England, Topeak, Tubolito, and MET. The customers consist primarily of German and international dealers, distributors, and customers from the original equipment manufacturing industry. The company group currently employs a total of about 160 employees.
We’re looking for an OEM Account Manager (m/f/d).
As an OEM Account Manager, you report to the Head of International Sales, and you are part of the representatives in the DACH region to further develop the business in advanced ergonomic components for the cycling industry.
Your TASKS – You will:
- be responsible for day-to-day business, customer needs and driving maximum customer satisfaction
- collaborate with our brand and purchasing team to deliver operational forecasts
- create account plans and roadmaps to improve existing business as well as seek new business opportunities
- be the point of contact for customer escalations and internal business support for operations
- interface with Product Management to provide customer feedback on product performance
- have to travel to be in close contact with the customer and market while spending some time at the RTI head office to report and build strong peer relationships
- develop and execute sales and growth with a focus on designated key customers
- execute a tactical business plan that meets revenue targets
- successfully prospect business with a focus on target categories
- maintain a robust deal pipeline with targeted brands to generate sales
- You are a results-oriented individual with proven track building customer relationships
- You can influence cross-functional teams to deliver optimal results
- You bring sales experience in technical sales
- You have an understanding of the cycling industry
- You bring an attitude and background for understanding the customer
- You have well-developed presentation, written, verbal and closing skills
- You are self-motivated to work independently and as well as part of a team
- You fluently speak German and English; other European languages are a plus
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to be part of a growing and innovative company
- Regular company events and joint activities
- Varied tasks and a sporty team atmosphere
- Highly motivated, friendly working environment in an owner-managed company
- Employee discounts on our products
We’re excited to receive your application via our job portal!
Scope of activitiesSales and commerce
LocationsAm Autobahnkreuz 7, 56072 Koblenz, Germany